First of all I am very much thankful to my wonderful friend and a very talented Author Erika Kind for taking me through a TOUR TO THE BLOGLAND. This is indeed a beautiful idea to let the world and other bloggers know about some amazing blogs on WordPress and introducing them to your reader base. She is an inspiring writer with a wonderful book which I suggest you all should immediately grab a copy.
Now to the simple rules regarding the tour:
- Pass the tour on to up to four other bloggers. Give them the rules and a specific Monday to post.(I will do this at the end of the post, so please have patience.)
- Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do:
- What am I working on at the moment? At the moment I am working full time as a social worker trying to do something for humans as well as Animals. I am working full time for humans but we do not have much organizations serving animals as hence I am trying to do my best with whatever resources I have.
- How does my work differ to others in my genre? My friends here on WordPress often has a question for me whenever I write a story “Kruti why??”. The reason being very simple. I write dark tales and unusual stories that are a bit on darker side. That is how my genre differs from others. Also in both the books I wrote I followed a unique pattern of my own. Every chapter of my first novel was followed by a poem that indicated what was going to happen next and in second book, collection of short stories, every short story was followed by a poem defining the emotion of that story.
Link to both the book on side panel of my blog 🙂
- Why do I write/create what I do? I was 7 or may be when I realized that everything has an end. It was after knotty died. I cried my eyes out coz’ knotty was dear to me. Knotty was a black cocker spaniel and my family dog whom I adored. I grew up playing with her, climbing on her back, and kissing her while she licked me back. I would always be thankful to god for sending me to an animal lover family, indeed that made me an avid animal lover as well as throughout my life I have been able to maintain and understand the dignity of every souls that exist around us. READ MORE
- How does my writing/creative process work? I normally wrote stories that are real or are inspired form real incidents and doing so the emotions and the flow of the story happens naturally. Also I need a very silent place where my thoughts are not distracted by world and that brings out the best in me. A book writing holiday is what I would always prefer though it haven’t taken any but I would love to do that in future.
- And then write a one-time article which is to be posted on a Monday, (the date supplied by your nominator). (This article can be in the same post in which you answered the 4 questions.
I am a story teller and hence I would tell you a tale that is inspired from SHIRLEY JACKSON TALES who’s my role model and I just adore whatever she has written:
The publishing date for my nominees is February 16. Why did I choose them? Because their stories and tellings touched me, because they have something important to tell, and because we can learn a lot from them. Here they come:
LOVE YOU ALL