Flight delay’s are stupid and they bore the hell out of me. What to do at the airport? I mean really?? Is there anything to do there?? So today finally Daily Prompt came up with this question…… So let me think….. Airport delays…mmm …Sounds no fun…ok here we go
– Go to the belt where you pick up your luggage. When someone is standing with one piece of luggage while waiting for more, put their luggage back on the belt.
– Go to the gift shop and grab something off the shelf. Take it to the counter and ask if it’s made in America. Repeat until you find something that IS made in America.
– Every ten minutes run up to the airline counter to ask if they found you a new flight.
– Sing show-tunes at the top of your lungs. Swing random people, men and women, into dance with you (you might pick a cute date here to pass the rest of your time)
– Tell the person sitting next to you your entire life story, while tugging on their sleeve and asking “and you know what happened next?!”
– Challenge yourself to take the most ridiculous selfie ever. If you’ve got a neck pillow and access to a toilet you’re halfway there.
– I once made paper airplanes and tried throwing them on runway.
– Go to a Northwest Counter and ask the lady “Where’s Southwest?”
– While people are running in hurry, just pop you foot out and make them fall and then pretend nothing happened.
Phew!!!! And yes do click a snap and send me when you try any of them